Comment posted Lochgilphead primary pupil’s internet exposure of poor school meals goes viral by Crazy She-Bat.
Lets face it, after seeing his responses during the school closures debacle, McFadyen will say whatever he needs to to support which particular conclusion has been made, even if it means tampering with the evidence (ie Rosneath/Kilcreggan Telematics)
Wonder how he will get on under a new transparent Administration.
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- Real mature Michael. Picking on a 9 year old.
- JayC, do you know for a fact that at that particular time had other choices? Were you actually there to witness this yourself? Or are you just reading off a list of all the things that SHOULD have been available to her?
If 420 kids have all been fed before her, is there really a full choice for her to select from?
The whole thing needs a thorough, transparent investigation.
- Well that’s what the Council believes…
- The level of maturity Mr McFadyen displays in his comments is depressing. He is the adult here for goodness sake and blaming a 9 year old girl. Shameful.
Perhaps Martha didn’t have any other choice, if she was in the last sitting of the dinners those days, that might have been all that was left.
I’ll say it again – Shameful. Shame on you Mr McFadyen.
- OK, 1 hour, 2 mins and 40 seconds into the broadcast
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Argyll and Bute Council: the serious stuff
I see this new superschool being forced through. Obviously, this is a set-up by Mr Sneddon to control the situation and ensure he gets the result he wants. Not what is perhaps what the communities want, or even what is best for Argyll & Bute.
This has legal challenge stamped all over it.
However, lets all sit back and get the calculators warmed up and see how Mr Sneddon makes magical mathematics out of this one.
- Minutes of today’s meeting of ‘Concerned Councillors’ Group
Too many chiefs…
Not enough Indians
- Councillor Gary Mulvaney: Response to council meltdown
Awwwwww, is Mr Mulvanney upset at losing a bonus or something?
- Endgame: catastrophic SNP failure in government as Robb forced to resign as Council Leader
Oh for goodness sake! Whether you are on one side or the other, it is completely obvious that this whole situation had gone beyond farcical and that James Robb’s position was now untenable and possibly some others as well.
Let’s hope this situation can now be resolved without the suidical idea of getting in with the Tories and LibDems and Argyll & Bute can get back to slamming the dodgy Officers at the Cooncil instead.
- SNP Constituency Association Convener’s email tells a tale
Does anyone else feel embarrassed to admit they’re from Argyll & Bute?
powered by SEO Super Comments