Comment posted A83 landslide closure updates by Crazy She-Bat.
Mike Russell? I thought he was Education
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- See, that’s another reason to like Pandas.
Wonder what we need to offer to the Chinese to get Argyll Pandas…
I know! We can trade them Cleland Sneddon!
- Many thanks Hotbird for delivering that for Santa, very very much appreciated
- Would you be in need of a ferry?
- Cough, cough – ummmm ask for Crazy She-Bat. Just about everyone knows who I am! LOL
Go to where the bookstall is and I’ll be around there.
Many thanks BTW!
- Seriously? You got it for me? I’ll be at Luss Village Hall all day tomorrow (until around 3pm probably) at our Arts & Crafts Fair. You can drop in there if you like.
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Proposal to rename council ‘Argyll and the Isles’ still born
Instead of spending money on changing the name, they should buy some common sense!
- Will Argyll and Bute Council change its name?
Ummmm, am I the only one that is seeing the downside of this?
Exactly how much will it cost the Council and therefore us, to finance the change of name? The livery on every single thing the council owns from vehicles and buildings to letterheads will need to be changed. This is money this council cannot afford to be splashing out. What services will need to be slashed to cover the expense?
And at the end of the day, we can try and give this council an expensive makeover, but it will still be the same muppets under the disguise and won’t change the fact they are the most embarrassing council in Scotland.
- SNP report on Sun’s YouGov poll showing Yes to Indy on 1% increase
Interesting to see yesterday that the Chief Exec of British Airways has come out in favour of Independence.
- Argyll and Bute Council on track to lose £80k per annum to Waitrose
Well who would ever have thought this would happen? It was completely obvious from the minute that was secured as the site for Waitrose that lunchtime at Hermitage Academy would become a very different entity.
I wonder if the extra £21,000 per week loss to the school that Waitrose are now raking in, was part of why the planners for Waitrose chose that specific site.
- Only the UK could claim Winter Games performance as epic
Interview with the men’s team after winning silver. Before it was all Team GB blah blah blah, after it was you’re from xxx in Scotland and you’re from yyy in Scotland, you’re from zzz in Scotland etc
powered by SEO Super Comments