Comment posted A83 landslide closure updates by Crazy She-Bat.
Mike Russell? I thought he was Education
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- See, that’s another reason to like Pandas.
Wonder what we need to offer to the Chinese to get Argyll Pandas…
I know! We can trade them Cleland Sneddon!
- Many thanks Hotbird for delivering that for Santa, very very much appreciated
- Would you be in need of a ferry?
- Cough, cough – ummmm ask for Crazy She-Bat. Just about everyone knows who I am! LOL
Go to where the bookstall is and I’ll be around there.
Many thanks BTW!
- Seriously? You got it for me? I’ll be at Luss Village Hall all day tomorrow (until around 3pm probably) at our Arts & Crafts Fair. You can drop in there if you like.
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Bailllie motion celebrates Luss Primary’s 5th Green Flag
Congrats again to everyone at Luss. Lots of hard work went into this by both pupils, parents and the school.
Well done all.
- Radically new council group changes all the dynamics: party politics dead in Argyll
Hearing that too, from the Helensburgh Advertiser
- Argyll and Bute Council: the serious stuff
I see this new superschool being forced through. Obviously, this is a set-up by Mr Sneddon to control the situation and ensure he gets the result he wants. Not what is perhaps what the communities want, or even what is best for Argyll & Bute.
This has legal challenge stamped all over it.
However, lets all sit back and get the calculators warmed up and see how Mr Sneddon makes magical mathematics out of this one.
- Minutes of today’s meeting of ‘Concerned Councillors’ Group
Too many chiefs…
Not enough Indians
- Councillor Gary Mulvaney: Response to council meltdown
Awwwwww, is Mr Mulvanney upset at losing a bonus or something?
powered by SEO Super Comments