Comment posted A83 landslide closure updates by Crazy She-Bat.
Mike Russell? I thought he was Education
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- See, that’s another reason to like Pandas.
Wonder what we need to offer to the Chinese to get Argyll Pandas…
I know! We can trade them Cleland Sneddon!
- Many thanks Hotbird for delivering that for Santa, very very much appreciated
- Would you be in need of a ferry?
- Cough, cough – ummmm ask for Crazy She-Bat. Just about everyone knows who I am! LOL
Go to where the bookstall is and I’ll be around there.
Many thanks BTW!
- Seriously? You got it for me? I’ll be at Luss Village Hall all day tomorrow (until around 3pm probably) at our Arts & Crafts Fair. You can drop in there if you like.
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Urgent help needed to trace Jamie Taggart of Linn Botanical Gardens
Hope he is found safe and well.
- SRSN Chair raises issue of Argyll evidence with Holyrood Education Committee
Argyll & Bute Council – maintaining its reputation as Scotland’s biggest joke.
- Argyll and Bute Council seriously misleads Holyrood Education Committee
Tut-tut. Well whoever submitted that evidence is definitely on Santa’s naughty list
At some point, you would think they’d realise we are watching everything they say and do, but I suppose that requires common sense, something this council and it’s officers completely lack.
- Audit Scotland get the message and nail the council’s deception on Castle Toward affair
Still seeing the world through Council coloured glasses then Simon?
Surely with the amount of manure that is flying around Kilmory nowadays, even you must be thinking there has to be some substance to the claims of nearly everyone else that something is rotten in Castle Greyskull?
- Helensburgh group calls for Argyll and Bute Council to take action against defiant developers
Her Royal Highness Vivien Dance giving it to her loyal subjects in her realm yet again.
She is never going to stop unless she is removed from these positions where she can manipulate to her’s and her consort’s advantage. As Monarch of the Burgh, she probably feels she is above the law…
as she feels she is above anyone else. She kind of reminds me of Katie Hopkins.
powered by SEO Super Comments