Comment posted Quarrying at Glensanda: aggregating aggregates by newsroom.
Am I glad you were there, Murdoch – apart from the pleasure of actually meeting.
Recent comments by newsroom
- Storm tally and situation review
Our experience is that the BBC service is the more reliable and the more frequently updated.
It also covers all roads where, generally, Traffic Scotland deals only with roads and bridges that are within Transport Scotland’s responsibility.
- Handbrake turn for Scottish police on corroborative evidence
This is a flagrant misreading and a misapplication of what we have said.
- Transport Scotland warns travellers to prepare for strong winds tonight and tomorrow morning
We have as many details as we can get on our Daily Travel Updates at the the top left.
- Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service explains investigation process for Clutha helicopter
We read this is as a standard statement on the specific authority of the Crown Office – and not to relate to the Clutha Helicopter crash in particular.
- Salmond judgment under question in second deception on EU membership
The difference is in the disclosure or disguise of the source of the letter.
powered by SEO Super Comments