Comment posted Lochgilphead primary pupil’s internet exposure of poor school meals goes viral by hotbird405.
Sounds like Malcolm McFadyen will be first on the list for a meeting with Councillor Louise Glen-Lee, regarding his abysmal performance on national radio and Councillor Mary Jean Devon regarding his appalling attempt to blame a nine year old school pupil for “making the wrong choices.”
hotbird405 also commented
- Just remember that these “Menus” were promulgated from Dunoon, created by people probably with no background of preparing and serving school meals. Once again no notice was taken of the experience and practical knowledge of the much respected “Dinner Ladies”
Recent comments by hotbird405
- Mike Story’s bacon butty nominations in Argyll and the Isles
In the days when my work involved frequent travel on CalMac ferries, breakfast of an egg roll, a bacon roll and a cup of coffee was hard to beat. On a lively morning it used to bring a smile to my face watching the unwary chasing individual breakfast items round a plate!
- Downton Abbey’s Christmas Day special has some surprises for Argyll
A subtle acknowledgement to Neil Munro and Para Handy in the last tune played for the dancing scenes.
- Transport Select Committee report on Coastguard reorganisation: Daily Gem No 4
Would this be Captain Pugwash and the good ship “Black Pig”?
- Loch Restil at Rest and Be Thankful this morning
Is it only my sense of humour or did anyone else seeing the picture wonder if an ice causeway had been among the options sifted out at the early stages of the Jacobs study?
LOL and season’s greetings
- Oban lifeboat on two shouts in 5 hours
Even during the five weeks when they got no shouts the crew as always would have been prepared to drop whatever they were doing at a moments notice to respond to a call for help. We all owe them our deepest respect and gratitude for their commitment and dedication As are lifeboat crews everywhere, these people are a credit to their community.
powered by SEO Super Comments