Comment posted Castle Toward campaigner challenges Russell to defend Scottish Government decision by kintyre1.
I believe Michael Russell MSP is appearing on the QT programme .
kintyre1 also commented
- Thankfully we are free to express our dissatisfaction with our SNP masters whether others like it or not .
Mr Russell himself never misses an opportunity to attack “Westminster” politicans blaming them for just about everything .
My complaint regarding our MSP is that it is reasonable to expect a constituency MSP , one who sought election under the label ‘Local Champion’ and who now sits in the Scottish cabinet , to ensure his constituency gets a fair crack of the whip . On this score to date Mr Russell has failed miserably .
- If Mr Russell were to do something which “favours Argyll” I would be the first to give him credit .
- The electorate of Argyll & Bute may have thought having an MSP from the ruling party would bring benefits to the constituency , alas the opposite appears to be the case with Michael Russell too keen to follow the party line and protect his £97,000 salary at the expense of local interests .
Recent comments by kintyre1
- South Kintyre artist’s studio shortlisted in 2016 Structural Awards
Can Clachan really be considered to be in South Kintyre ?
- SNP Council Group strategically target attack on new independent councillor for Oban North & Lorn
“Our current MSP does a superb job ” Are you serious ? Michael Russell MSP does not even work full time as our MSP . Campbeltown hospital has seen the number of beds decimated by the SNP and he has never once had anything to say about this outrageous situation … I could give you many more examples of his failure to oppose our SNP masters .
- Musical chairs again at Machrihanish wind tower plant – with new owner, new investment, possible new major contract and possible hike in jobs
I completely agree with Robert , this is good new for the local area , but how right he is to warn of the dangers of being so reliant on one major employer . Tourism should be getting the same level of support and a new strategy for farming in the area drawn up with prospects outside the EU very concerning.
- HIE’s Argyll & Bute transport study published
Surely one of the most beneficial road improvements in Argyll would be the stretch between Tarbert and Ardrishaig ? This road is unfit for the 21st Century and is holding back tourism and other economic activity in Kintyre , Islay and Mid Argyll .
Why our councillors representing Islay,Jura,Gigha,Kintyre and Mid Argyll can’t work together to force improvement is beyond belief .
Our MSP and MP could usefully apply pressure too if they truly had the interests of their constituents at heart .
- Conservatives call for guarantee on CAP payments to avoid £125m in EU fines on Scotland
Complete incompetence from the SNP , too busy trying to break up the country it appears .
powered by SEO Super Comments