Comment posted Castle Toward campaigner challenges Russell to defend Scottish Government decision by kintyre1.
I believe Michael Russell MSP is appearing on the QT programme .
kintyre1 also commented
- Thankfully we are free to express our dissatisfaction with our SNP masters whether others like it or not .
Mr Russell himself never misses an opportunity to attack “Westminster” politicans blaming them for just about everything .
My complaint regarding our MSP is that it is reasonable to expect a constituency MSP , one who sought election under the label ‘Local Champion’ and who now sits in the Scottish cabinet , to ensure his constituency gets a fair crack of the whip . On this score to date Mr Russell has failed miserably .
- If Mr Russell were to do something which “favours Argyll” I would be the first to give him credit .
- The electorate of Argyll & Bute may have thought having an MSP from the ruling party would bring benefits to the constituency , alas the opposite appears to be the case with Michael Russell too keen to follow the party line and protect his £97,000 salary at the expense of local interests .
Recent comments by kintyre1
- Argyll at risk of losing dairy sector as First Milk culls milk price to lowest level ever
Factually inaccurate to claim First Milk are the only milk buyers in Argyll & Bute , Inverloch Cheese Company buy milk . Also untrue to say milk is at an all time low price to farmers . Never mind our local councillors have decided to fly the saltire so all will be well …..
- CalMac Friday Strike: Oban’s Coastal Connections to run Mull service
What does Michael Russell MSP have to say about this ?
- Argyll Bute Council, challenge, complaint, codes of conduct and the scheme of things
“elected members” , I’ve got to laugh at this , what other kind are there ? Unelected ? Councillors would be a more understandable label to those of us not inhabiting the gilded corridors of Kilmory .
- In the foothills of its 50th anniversary, HIE reports successful year
When the old enterprise companies published glossy annual reports of their “successes” I used to keep them and three years on from first appearing most of the so called success stories had turned to dust after the input of millions of pounds of taxpayers’ money .
£4.67 million pounds wasted on community buyouts would have been better used repaying the nation’s debt .
- Russell welcomes additional weekend office support for farmers and crofters to complete deadlined CAP Single Application Forms
Another complete shambles , all the fault of the incompetent SNP administration in Edinburgh .
powered by SEO Super Comments