Comment posted Serious situation at Oban Fire Station by phill.
Well said Cllr MacCuish. These guys deserve backing in return for all they have done. So badly advised by their union, who do not like the part timers in a full time station.
phill also commented
- You are the gobbledeygook champ, Robert (not in an offensive way), as its too early in the morning to decipher your ‘post’ questions.
Other than to say i have not indulged in any offensive, below the belt stuff, i feel its a waste of our time. I am not in a position to divulge and you dont accept that.
Have a nice uncomplicated sabbath and chill.
This issue always comes up when the chips are otherwise down for you and 2 or 3 others. Now if your not happy, and anyone has offended you, contact ‘forargyll’ and have them banished, and for God sake move on.
- To Mr Wakeham;
a combination actually. you just dont get it robert do you.
you are the fortunate one, and should concentrate on the issues not making out you are somehow a better person than those using a nickname.
- Its rather obvious, because you are connecting use of an alias as a pre reqisite to obnoxious commenting.
- That doesnt mean to say that everyone is the same, and any unreasonable comments here (not that there’s many,) are attributable accross the board. You have to give and take.
‘for argyll’ would take appropriate action should the boundries be breached.
- Like who’s been offensive to you?????????
Recent comments by phill
- Council latest
Duncan would be perfectly capable of giving a period of stability. Experienced, and a match for anyone. Done lots of good over many years in the community and in the Council.
- Update on SNP meeting
But now that the’re icompetent beyoond belief??
- Update on SNP meeting
Why on earth would anyone other than SNP diehards vote for Cllr Taylor, when the man for the job is Cllr Walsh. Streets ahead and streetwise. The snp blew it big style. Their time will come again but definately not right now. They done like each other, so how can they pull on behalf of constituents.
- Walsh to lead all but Lib Dems, Conservatives and George Freeman
Dick Walsh is nothing if not astute. Things will be more honest and upfront which is a sad indicment on the SNP who bottled it big time.
The Alliance of Independence at least faced the financial crisis face on and to be honest somewhere along the line there are going to be hard pills to swallow.
At least we will be told straight and no messing.
- SNP meeting on Monday may be testing time for mega-coalition proposal
powered by SEO Super Comments