Comment posted Fracking facts: pros, cons and issues by Robert Wakeham.
Techroom: ‘Al Lee for Congress’ has a website – and, keeping an open mind, I assume the thread is genuine.
Robert Wakeham also commented
- Perhaps it’s time to re-introduce direct rule over our American colonies for the sake of the future of the world
- W Hutchison: It may be just another typo, but do you really mean ‘stand in the road’? – the trouble is that on the A83 there are stretches without even a verge, offering no refuge to walkers and cyclists. Anyone ‘standing in the road’ is facing a bigger threat than fracking-related global warming or earth tremors, and might even be suicidal – the government and local authority are clearly failing to provide for what they claim to promote.
- Politicalpony: which country do you inhabit?
- Al Lee for Congress: ‘proven to be a criminal hoax’ – tell us more.
- Cycling to work in Oslo is probably a lot safer than cycling along the A83, and despite the core path strategy it would seem that at least one Argyll & Bute councillor thinks that walking and cycling are unnatural activities.
Recent comments by Robert Wakeham
- Sarwar makes decision in favour of his party
By wielding that old catch-phrase ‘bitter together’ you conveniently forget how many of the ‘no’ voters want to see a strong, vigorous Scotland but without casting off from Britain and throwing away the lines.
Strange how so much of what you spout seems to be motivated by an underlying bitterness all of your own – an irresistible urge to indulge in sour comment and petty back-biting, NCH.
- A83 Latest – closure [updating regularly]
So if all the other options were ‘ridiculously expensive’ are we stuck with the status quo?
Or is it, perhaps, that what is ‘ridiculously expensive’ is in fact relatively commonplace in some other European countries?
- MoD still to give ‘definitive answer’ to cause of ‘loud bang’ in Western Isles
The ‘stray’ was apparently a Latvian cargo plane that lost contact over Kent, but what seems to be causing concern is the number of Russian military aircraft, including refuellers, flying around European international airspace without filing flight plans, with no transponders, and maintaining radio silence.
- Forestry Commission says A82 Glen Righ landslips not result of forestry felling
This is a good demonstration of the benefits of forestation – even in places where it can’t provide the full answer.
- Scottish Labour Leadership: the timeline is Murphy’s headache
Not sure about medical terms, but authoritarian might be close to the mark, and it wouldn’t be the first time that justifiable nationalism morphed into something a lot less attractive.
powered by SEO Super Comments