Comment posted First Minister announces ‘radical rethink’ on land reform by Alison.
Go off-topic much, IFE?
Recent comments by Alison
- Kintyre suffering badly from impact of snow and high winds
My understanding is that this would mean that engineers would be working on a live network – the very reason that domestic renewables systems have to shut down during power cuts. Electrocuting engineers will not help speed things up…. There may be someone more technical out there with a better answer however.
- Never let bureaucrats near anything that requires imagination: voting opens for naming Argyll’s new hybrid ferry
But it’s not correct, Douglas. You made it up.
- MSP complains of ‘arrogance’ in Better Together campaign’s banner location in Dunoon?
Political advertisng is not allowed on Council property. Non-story.
- The public purse and the ‘Yes’ campaign budget
You’re even less likeable than I thought you were, Mr T.
- Outcome of SNP group’s bare knuckle crisis meeting
You just have to have a wee read at this thread and one or two others to see what class of debate is going on on FA these days. I’m not surprised the Doc has defected, it’s horrific on here. Recycled Daily Mail innuendo, personal insults and mud-slinging, all round. If you have a redad you’ll see there is actually reasoned debate going on at the Herald. With facts and stuff.
powered by SEO Super Comments