Comment posted Devo Plus: enter the Trojan Horse by Crazy She-Bat.
Been reading the comments on this article over the past couple of days wondering each time if I have entered the flippin Twilight Zone.
How an article can take such ridiculous detours is baffling.
Was almost ready to Google the “Alex and Nicola Show” thinking, “I wonder if thats a bit like Jeremy Kyle?” when the penny dropped. And then I was trying to figure out why all the extra money I was supposed to have compared to the English hadn’t appeared in my purse. Then I got to the Craig “Capone” Whyte and Rangers and that got me thinking of blood-sucking vampires, which brought me back to Twilight and actors and the whole Trojan horse thing and I remember looking at the article in the first place hoping for a pic of a buff Brad Pitt in his underpants.
What was this about again?
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- Sorry, I don’t do pink – its against my religion
I doubt you’ll be able to miss me. Large, bat-like creature, mad look in her eyes…
- Simon, will you be at that meeting next week in Lochgilphead? (Incognito, of course)
- There’s nothing wrong with Brad Pitt’s thingy!
On the Salmond/Murdoch thingy… I am severely alarmed at anyone that would want to sook up to Murdoch – God only knows what you’d maybe catch. But I suppose that’s politics, sometimes you need to deal with the Devil.
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Minutes of today’s meeting of ‘Concerned Councillors’ Group
Too many chiefs…
Not enough Indians
- Councillor Gary Mulvaney: Response to council meltdown
Awwwwww, is Mr Mulvanney upset at losing a bonus or something?
- Endgame: catastrophic SNP failure in government as Robb forced to resign as Council Leader
Oh for goodness sake! Whether you are on one side or the other, it is completely obvious that this whole situation had gone beyond farcical and that James Robb’s position was now untenable and possibly some others as well.
Let’s hope this situation can now be resolved without the suidical idea of getting in with the Tories and LibDems and Argyll & Bute can get back to slamming the dodgy Officers at the Cooncil instead.
- SNP Constituency Association Convener’s email tells a tale
Does anyone else feel embarrassed to admit they’re from Argyll & Bute?
- Withdrawals move numbers against proposed new coalition
You really couldn’t write this stuff, Argyll-enders again.
No doubt it will all have changed again by next weekend.
powered by SEO Super Comments