Comment posted Council issues prompt response on Martha Payne’s NeverSeconds clampdown by Grant MacDonald.
Maybe it’s just me but the £77k (currently) raised for Mary’s Meals has actually lifted my spirits.
The fact it took the unwitting collaboration of an unfortunate headline in an unfortunate newspaper and the incompetence of a council often ‘at war’ with those it is supposed to serve is perfect.
Two wrongs can actually make a right.
Grant MacDonald also commented
- Whenever I see your posts, I am equally reminded of the well known Wombles song.
Strange synergy there.
Recent comments by Grant MacDonald
- Scottish Government press releases now indistinguishable from those of the ‘Yes’ campaign
Regardless of the outcome on Sept 19th, people are going to live with some of their comments and should perhaps think twice before pressing Post Comment.
Personally, I rather resent my countrymen being compared with the Nazi’s and the comment makes me question the intelligence of the poster.
Personally, I disagree with many SNP ideas and hope, should our country vote Yes, they will be consigned to history when reality takes over.
- PHEW. Scotland can sleep easy. Alan Reid says we can keep the pound.
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.
I rarely agree with any of your drivel but am inclined to forgive just because of the belly laugh.
- Cera Impala and the New Prohibition at Craignish
Her skill with a banjo has to be seen to be believed.
- Shaming day for Sunday Herald in manipulative headline story that never was
What an appalling thing to say. The pro-union press has been beyond reproach in their reporting. The Telegraph assure me of this daily….
Just look at this link for the Daily Express, showing their Scottish and English editions.
- Challenge to the Scottish Greens over support for indy
Only five years? I was thinking perhaps 10 years. But regardless, it will be Scotlands 10 years rather than the last 50 years where Westminster has carelessly ignored our country
powered by SEO Super Comments