Comment posted Council Elections: The count by David Graham.
Newsy… Your comment on the Bute ward that ‘Scoullar skims in at the tail end’ is rather misleading given that Len Scoullar secured 707 votes to Robert McIntyre’s 609 in the first round with Isobel Strong just making it in ahead of Adam Bellshaw at round 6 of the count.
SNP bias perhaps!!!
Recent comments by David Graham
- Four Argyll groups get Awards For All lottery funding
Someone’s got their figures wrong!!!!
- First Minister’s call for ‘grown up politics’ countered by order – from the top
A challenge to Mike……………who knows?
- First Minister’s tribute to Iain Banks
Who would Not?
- Council stalemate: attitude shifts and external leverage
Next Council elections in May 2017….
2016 is the Scottish Parliament elections……
unless the Westminster Tory/Lib coalition does not last until May 2015…fingers crossed!!!!!!!
- Scottish Government forced to intervene on loose-mouthed Russell gaffe in Campbeltown
West Coast Motors will be providing a valued travel service long long after the ***** ferry service is gone as it is set up to fail!!!!!
powered by SEO Super Comments