Comment posted Emergence of Kintyre and Gigha Marketing Group completes Argyll and the Isles jigsaw by Mike Story.
North By North Argyll…you would be very welcome, just ask Newsie to put you in touch with us.
Recent comments by Mike Story
- ‘Ale and arty video for Fyne Ales in Marine Blast competition
just brilliant to see our friends at Marine Blast promoting another local company with an innovative and clever campaign. There is a lot of great collaborative going on in Argyll and the Isles. Well done Catriona and co.
- 11 Argyll finalists in Central South West region 2013 Scottish Thistle tourism awards
Congratulations to all the Argyll businesses who have been shortlisted. Given that we compete in an a regional group which includes Glasgow, the number shortlisted is exceptional.
The geographic spread of Argyll businesses shortlisted stretches from Kintyre to Barcaldine and includes Coll, Mull and Tiree showing that ALL of Argyll and the Isles is seen as an area of excellence.
Given the recent success of local businesses in the Scottish Hotel awards, we are seeing that the tourism markets are focussing on our amazing area and recognising the quality of our product.
See you all in New Lanark!
- Campbell Cameron: 2013 Tiree Music Festival line up
Proof once again that Argyll and the Isles leads the way as a unique destination.
Brilliant line up that stands up against anything in Scotland.
- Tourism Intelligence Scotland runs Mountain Biking Workshops for tourism businesses
This is fantastic News.
Argyll and the Isles will work hand in hand with TIS to showcase Argyll and the Isles and our neighbouring Lochaber to the folks attending this valuable workshop.
- Machrihanish Dunes Award: ‘Our investment was in the area as a whole, with the goal of sustainability’
Well done…very much deserved!
powered by SEO Super Comments