Comment posted £7 million public money for Brave film – and a map that takes Argyll and the Isles out of Scotland by firstname.lastname@example.org.
What film has ever portrayed Scotland accurately and what exactly were you expecting from Disney?
Recent comments by email@example.com
- Negotiations on Seafari Adventures’ proposed fuel facility at Ellenabeich
“5000 litres of petrol is a lot of money”
…….and a lot of trailer too
- Mull’s Inverlussa Marine Services wins one year work boat contract from Scottish Salmon Company
Can’t see a closed containment system employing many work boats?
So what are we saying here – Congratulations Douglas Wilson on securing the contract but we’d rather you didn’t get the work because salmon farms are bad? Or do we have to see what Rob Edwards thinks first?
- Body of missing Loch Awe angler found
“bonnie place but so dangerous”
Tragic – and my sympathies are with the family – but the loch is NOT the danger.
When are we going to stop pussy footing around and admit that alcohol just might play a part in these tragic incidents?
- Scottish Salmon Producers fight back
“Scottish fish farmers use record amounts of parasite pesticides”
A record in what respect? The biggest user of cypermethrin (the main sealice treatment) in Argyll isn’t aquaculture
- SaveSeilSound: purpose, issues, actions and institutional failures of responsibility
“while still others, such as zinc and other heavy metals simply remain here for the rest of time.”
Am I missing something here……the heavy metals are coming from where exactly?
powered by SEO Super Comments